IT Business AnalystReference: J52791
The post will involve travelling to other office locations in Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
You will be reporting to the IT Service Delivery Manager and be responsible for interaction with local operational teams, corporate IT and IT clients.
In this role you will oversee the day to day relationship between the company, staff and its customers.
Duties & responsibilities:
• Primary point of contact for clients for all IT matters
• Analyse business requirements for solution development
• Liaising with local IT client to monitor IT support, performance, project delivery and service improvement plans
• Work alongside the IT and Applications team to assist in the development of overall IT strategies
• Liaise with client IT teams to ensure alignment with corporate strategy.
The company is looking for a IT Business Analyst that is able to work autonomously and maintaining working relationships with key people both internally and externally.
The company will offer:
• Salary on the £38k - £42k range + car allowance
• Flexi hours (10 to 4 core)
• 6% pension
• 25 days holiday
• Life Assurance (3 times the salary)
• Private medical
**You need a full driving licence since some travelling might be required to other office locations in Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire**
If this role sounds interesting to you and fits your skills, apply now.