IT Business AnalystReference: J52799
You will be reporting to the IT Service Delivery Manager and be responsible for interaction with local operational teams, corporate IT and IT clients.
In this role you will oversee the day to day relationship between IT and the broader company, staff and its customers.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Working on a range of new IT projects across multiple sites
- Primary point of contact for clients for all major IT project queries
- Analyse business requirements for solution development
- Liaising with local IT client to monitor IT support, performance, project delivery and service improvement plans
- Work alongside the IT and Applications team to assist in the development of overall IT strategies
- Liaise with client IT teams to ensure alignment with corporate strategy.
The company is looking for a IT Business Analyst that is able to work autonomously and maintaining working relationships with key people both internally and externally. The position will work regionally and occasionally in London so we are looking for someone happy to travel a couple of times a week.
The company will offer:
• Salary on the £38k - £42k range + car allowance
• Flexi hours (10 to 4 core)
• 6% pension
• 25 days holiday
• Life Assurance (3 times the salary)
• Private medical
The business are offering an excellent package, modern working enviroment and a clear career path.