IT AdministratorReference: J57928
What will you be doing?
• Provide professional and efficient service to internal and external enquiries
• Provide proactive IT Support
• Contribute to the IT strategy of the business
• Maintain accurate reports
What do you need?
• Prior experience of working within and IT Department
• Proficient within Microsoft Office
• A desire to create a career within IT
• Clear verbal and written communication skills
This really is a great opportunity for someone looking to take that first step after an apprenticeship/university or maybe just looking for a new challenge. If you are serious about pursuing a career within IT then please get in touch as this may just be the opportunity you are looking for.