Internal Recruitment ConsultantJob not available
2-3 days per week.
At Pure we have a strong track record and work with a wide range of businesses from small start up companies to major blue chip organisations and public sector organisations across the region. We are passionate about developing genuine long term relationships with our candidates and our clients based on providing a high quality of service with a personalised and honest approach. We are committed to providing an environment of encouragement, high standards, autonomy and flexibility to enable you to maximize your potential.
• We have sensible office hours and not an eight to eight culture
• Ongoing training and individual quarterly review process
Due to the continuing growth and success of our business we are looking for an Internal recruitment consultant to both promote, attract and source candidates to join Pure. Primarily for all levels of consulting roles within all of our specialisms and across our four offices.
The key responsibilities are to assist in the development of a candidate tracking database. identify potential candidates through a variety of methods including Linked In, referrals and social media, pre-screen candidates before their interview for suitability and conduct telephone/face-to-face interviews as required, ensure clarity of vacancies, job specification and salary information requirements from each division and office in line with Pure's overall requirements and processes.
In addition the role will involve networking - visiting external candidates to continually build the pool of available candidates, writing and placing adverts on appropriate websites, promoting Pure as an employer of choice and being a brand ambassador for Pure with co- responsibility for our work for us' section on our website.The role will ensure the recruitment database is maintained and managed efficiently.
Administration duties including and are not limited to; identification, verification of qualifications, right to work in the UK,
Successful candidates must have:
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of candidate sourcing utilising a variety of methods
- A basic understanding of recruitment/employment law protocols
- Good standard of IT skills with the ability to adapt quickly to new software
- Good eye for detail and accuracy in all aspects of work
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work with the minimum of supervision and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Ability to work calmly and accurately under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Flexible approach
- Ability to think creatively, be self-motivated and to exhibit a high level of professionalism at all times.
The post holder must have a full clean driving licence and own transport.
Please contact Gill Buchanan for further details or questions.