Internal CommunicationsReference: J53007
As Internal Change Communications specialist, you will project manage all change communication and engagement activity in relation to the transformation programme and associated strategic projects. You will develop a framework, processes, project communication plans and initiatives that supports transformation, in a way, which connects employees to the transformation agenda, facilitating positive cultural change, and a highly engaged workforce.
• Develop, own and implement an overarching transformation programme communications plan.
• Act as trusted advisor and subject matter expert.
• Provide change communication and engagement support and delivery.
• Work collaboratively with colleagues across communications network, delivering high impact interactions, events and campaigns through established and new channels.
• Identify and coordinate key dependencies across work streams, flag and help trouble shoot issues.
• Support the delivery of communication and engagement activity in relation to transformation with senior stake-holders.
You will require:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent professional qualification
• CIPD, CIPR or IOIC qualification (desirable)
• At least 5 years broad internal communications experience at management level
• Proven track record of working as a change communications lead/manager
• Strong ability to develop and deliver detailed change communication and engagement plans
• Confidently deliver strategic and operational advice to a range of senior stake-holders.
• Experience of designing and delivering inspiring employee events and initiatives.
• Experience of end-to-end project management, including working with and managing relationships with third party partners.
In addition to a competitive salary, there is a comprehensive package of benefits on offer, which includes 28 days leave, annual performance related bonus, subsidised staff restaurant, support for professional qualifications, cycle scheme.