Interim Payroll ConsultantReference: J57603
£70,000 - £80,000
12 month fixed term contract
An excellent newly created role has arisen working for a successful and growing PLC with its head office based in Essex. The role will be responsible for reviewing the existing payroll system, processes and information before recommending and implementing a new system as part of a key project team.
Key duties will include;
• Review the current process to understand what could be done in a more efficient and cost-effective way.
• Review the quality of the information coming from different sites to be processed.
• Get involved with system pre-implementation work, which will involve reviewing the current system, putting together a tender template, and advising on possible suppliers.
• Working with the chosen supplier to implement the new system
Key skills and experience required;
• Proven experience working in a payroll transformation or implementation role
• Experience of working within a large commercial business in a project role
• Strong experience of working with and sourcing payroll system providers
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• A strong understanding and knowledge of project management
For further details please contact Hannah Flindall