Interim HR Business PartnerReference: J49467
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with a well established and rapidly growing market leader based on the outskirts of Chelmsford. As a result of continued growth and a large volume of HR Projects, they are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join them working on an interim basis. Reporting to the HR Director, this role will be a varied and challenging role partnering a key client group and needs an experienced generalist Business Partner with strong employee relations experience who enjoys problem solving and trouble shooting and is happy working on a variety of generalist projects. The duration of the role is expected to be 3-6 months.
Key duties and responsibilities will include;
• Contribute and lead on various HR projects across the whole organisation
• Taking accountability for all aspects of HR across a designated client group,
• Take a pro-active approach to all HR matters across nominated contracts to ensure Employee Engagement.
• Lead and support on organisational change ensuring the appropriate HR systems policies and processes are in place and implemented.
• Provide a professional and supportive HR service to the Senior Management Team and line managers on employee relations' issues ensuring compliance with the Company's policies and procedures.
• Lead on all aspects of HR within the nominated client group, including TUPE, Harmonisation and restructure.
Key skills, experience and qualifications required:
- Previous HR Generalist experience at Senior Advisor or Business Partner level
- In depth knowledge of Employment Law
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to build strong relationships will stakeholders
- You will need to be a strong team player and happy to work collaboratively
- Recent or current experience working within a fast paced commercial environment is essential.