Interim Group Financial ControllerJob not available
This Interim Group Financial Controller role spans a broad range of activities and skill sets, covering technical accounting and reporting (UK GAAP), detailed control processes and compliance, workflow analysis and change management and international tax compliance. The role will contribute to strategic systems design and implementation, redesign the financial processes.
• Responsible for preparation and publish monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and all supporting schedules to the parent company on a timely and accurate basis (UK GAAP).
• Lead the annual audit process.
• Responsible for central accounting transactions team covering Accounts Receivable and Credit Control, Accounts Payable, Banking and Cash and all management accounting.
• Prepare technical accounting papers to support large and/or unusual transactions, as necessary.
• Prepare and publish annual UK statutory accounts on a timely and accurate basis (UK GAAP),
• Oversee the Group's international tax compliance and planning program. This will include monitoring the Group's legal-entity structure and making changes as necessary.
• Ensure the control and reporting regime is sufficiently robust and technically excellent to eliminate the requirement for adjustments identified by external audit (quarterly reviews and annual audits).
• Create comprehensive policy, process and procedure documentation.
• Work closely with the operating finance heads, each supporting the business units, to improve timeliness and analytical visibility of the management accounting and business decision-making information.
• Enhance the quality and timeliness of the current cash flow forecasting process, together with an assessment and recommendations to improve cash management and treasury/FX management.
• ACA or CA qualified with experience gained in public practice from a Top Ten accountancy firm.
• At least 10 years of post-qualified experience, with senior Controller roles (ideally in £100m to £500m turnover).
• UK GAAP accounting expertise gained ideally from a project delivery and project accounting sector, ideally in the engineering or construction industries.
• Proven ability in implementing process improvements, developing and leading teams.
• Successful track record of the implementation of new finance systems.
• Has the gravitas to operate at senior level.
If you would like further information on this opportunity then please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Resourcing Solutions in Chelmsford, Essex.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: