Interim Financial ControllerReference: J57110
The role will report directly into the Finance Director and will form an influential member of the senior management team. This will be a number two finance role and will require the successful candidate to be both hands on and commercially astute.
The main purpose of the role is to provide high-quality financial management to all parts of the organisation, developing the finance team, financial systems, policies and procedures to ensure financial probity, compliance and rigour in the operations of the business.
• Lead the finance function, with the support of the Director of Finance, ensuring strong financial systems, policies and procedures for the effective control and management of operational finances
• Oversight and interrogation of the monthly management accounts
• Provide financial support and advice for budget holders, highlighting issues for attention
• Manage cash balances and provide accurate cash forecasts, ensuring liquidity at all times while maximising return on investments
• Manage month end process and year end audit preparation
• Manage external relationships with various suppliers, Accountants, HMRC and Bank
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or QBE
• Not for Profit experience is highly desirable
• Previous experience working within a senior finance role and managing a team
• Extensive experience of system and process improvement
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence at all levels
• Ability to work on own initiative and manage tight deadlines
For further information please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Resourcing Solutions.