Interim Financial ControllerReference: J52712
With very impressive offices, this is an exciting, fast paced business.
Key Duties Include:
• Preparing of the Month End Management Accounts and external reporting for shareholders.
• Running the year end audit process with external auditors.
• Heavy involvement in the preparing of the annual budgeting process - Liaising with other internal teams who may not have financial knowledge, looking into the financial treatment of items.
• Preparation of cash flow forecasts.
• Preparation of corporation tax calculations.
• Responsible for running of the day to day management of the finance team
• Optimising reporting procedures.
• Lead monthly reporting meetings to the various heads of departments.
• Excellent excel skills.
• Experience of Sage Line 200 systems (Desired)
• Strong organisational skills and ability to maintain detailed records
• Fully qualified with professional certification - CIMA, ACCA etc.
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
• Post-qualified accounting and finance experience.
Interested applicants will need to be immediately available. Apply now for immediate consideration.