Interim Financial ControllerJob not available
An exciting opportunity for a Financial Controller to join a leading Biotech manufacturer in the Royston area. The company are well established, supplying equipment for over 20 years to a global customer base. As a company they are keen to focus on the future and have aspirations to double their turnover in the next 5 - 7 years. The position is very commercially focused and will require you to have strong business partnering skills. The role has huge amounts of potential to grow and develop the position and to be involved in a mixture of exciting projects.
Some of the key duties associated with this role are:
• Responsibility for monthly group and business unit reporting
• Providing management accounts information for including variance analysis
• Provide business partnering support to the business unit, enabling them to make commercially focused decisions
• Responsibility for annual budgets and rolling Forecasts
• Preparation of annual Statutory Accounts to FRS102 standard and Corporate Tax submissions
In order for you to be successful in this position, you will ideally possess the following skills and attributes:
• ACA//CIMA/ACCA qualified accountant or have significant previous accountancy experience
• Have strong business partnering skills and the ability to bring the numbers to life
• Strong commercial focus with the ability to understand how decision effect the wider business
• Be comfortable and familiar working with ERP systems
• Have previous management experience or possess relevant skills in order to manage
• Effective organisation and communication skills
• Analytical skills and a strong attention to detail
• An inquisitive mind with a keen interest to learn the wider business.
This role is being recruited on an interim basis, however, for the right candidate, there is potential that the role could become a permanent position.
Please apply for immediate consideration.