Intercompany AccountantReference: J52239
They are looking for an Intercompany Accountant to join the Financial Control team. The Financial Control team is responsible for managing inter-company, Payroll Accounting, Fixed Assets, Banking and Rebilling processes.
The position will have complete ownership of intercompany accounting and any associated queries or processes for all UK entities.
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with Intercompany and operational contacts.
• Prepare the monthly summary of inter-company differences and work to find a solution.
• Prepare review and maintain manual reconciliations.
• Support the Accounts Payable team with coding and resolution of intercompany invoices.
• Work closely with the Cash Applications team.
• Support the financial control team with Intercompany associated activities such as payments, balance sheet reconciliations and re-billing.
• The ideal candidate will be part qualified in either ACCA, ACA or CIMA;
• Strong IT and Excel Skills
• Strong experience of working with accounts receivable, accounts payable and reconciliations
• Experience of managing an intercompany process is essential
• Analytical by nature and enjoys problem solving
• Strong communicator with an upbeat personality
• Strong attention to detail and well organised
If you are interested in this position please apply today.