Insurance AdviserJob not available
- Answer incoming calls with a polite manner.
- Build and maintain relationships with staff, customers and suppliers.
- Provide advice on personal insurance products and quote premiums
- Answer queries on existing policies
- Accurately input data into in-house systems
- Ensure to be working within Financial Services regulations at all times
- Good IT skills including MS packages (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong written, verbal and organisational skills.
- Use your own initiative to solve complaints and minor problems.
- Basic knowledge of the regulators code of consults.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 GCSE's A-C including Maths and English, knowledge of general office equipment and have the ability to demonstrate experience in a range of Personal Lines Insurance.
Please apply or contact Gemma @ Pure
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: