Infrastructure TechnicianReference: J52662
What is the job?
Working in a diverse role you will support and maintain the core IT systems of the business, specifically Citrix XenApp which they virtualise on VMware. You will be the main person responsible for this system and need to take ownership of this and ensure it is proactively monitored and improved. This position will be working across the group and will have exposure to a variety of stakeholders and travel between the regional offices on an ad-hoc basis.
What skills do I need?
• Experience with Citrix XenApp or VMware vSphere (essential)
• Strong windows based networking knowledge servers 2012 and above (essential)
• Some knowledge within maintaining, installing and administrating business applications (essential)
• Knowledge of It security such as administrating firewalls (essential)
• Experience of Paessler PRTG, SAP Sales portal (desirable)
This position is well suited to an experienced infrastructure technician with a strong background within virtualised environments, looking to take on a role you can make a tangible difference to the business and where each day will be different brining diversity to the role.