Infrastructure Support EngineerReference: J56901
• Being the primary point of contact for assigned tickets, providing support over the phone, via email and face to face, resolving issues in a timely and professional manner.
• Assist with the configuration of hardware, software and peripherals.
• Supporting with LAN issues including printers, Internet, NICs, switches etc.
• Liaise with third parties to fix equipment and ensure parts are ordered.
• Coordinate and work well with the team to prioritise and delegate issues.
Skills and Experience Needed:
• 1 to 2 years' experience in a similar type of role, in particular a ticketing system.
• Proven advanced experience troubleshooting and supporting Windows Server.
• Strong working knowledge of Office 365 and Sophos or Mimecast (or similar end point protection system).
• Excellent customer service skills and high attention to detail.
• Previously supported virtualisation tools including VMWare and Hyper-V is ideal.
• Telephony (VOIP) and hardware support experience would be highly advantageous.
• Excellent network troubleshooting skills.
What's in it for you?:
• Excellent progression and development opportunities which can be demonstrated throughout the division
• Opportunity to work with a growing team getting experience with the newest technologies with ongoing and new projects
• Working in a truly collaborative and communicative environment where everyone is encouraged to share ideas
• Cross training opportunities within any area of your interest
• A supportive environment where you can ask questions and learn without fear of failure
This is an excellent opportunity to be exposed to multiple technical scenarios and have the opportunity to develop/train on-the-job. If you have brilliant Windows and Office 365 experience, along with great network troubleshooting skills, this could be a perfect role for you! Apply Now!
For more information, please contact a member of our tech recruitment team in our Cambridge office.