Infrastructure EngineerJob not available
Based at Cambridge Science Park (Milton)
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Extensive Benefits Package (details below)
I am currently working with one of Cambridge's most prestigious organisations in relation to their search for a Infrastructure Engineer. The position will be on a salaried basis and therefore is subject to the companies extensive benefits package, this includes: Short hours, 26 days holiday + bank hols, Private Healthcare, Childcare Vouchers, Free Parking, Subsidised Restaurant.
On top of this they offer a fantastic working environment, easy access from Cambridge North Train Station and the opportunity to work within their established team.
- Expert knowledge of VMWare
- Experience in VMWare/data centre migrations
- Able to perform detailed technical analysis and write technical and project documentation.
- Expert end-to-end understanding of modern web and network architectures (DNS, HTTP, TCP, UDP, SSL
- Enthusiastic, highly self-motivated and a proactive team player.
- An excellent communicator who can explain technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Experience with VMWare migration via Zerto
- Experience with Layer 2 stretching
- Ability to quickly learn and implement unfamiliar technologies.
For further information please contact Jenny Barrett
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: