Infrastructure EngineerReference: J50200
Based at Cambridge Science Park (Milton)
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Extensive Benefits Package (details below)
I am currently working with one of Cambridge's most prestigious organisations in relation to their search for a Infrastructure Engineer. The position will be on a salaried basis and therefore is subject to the companies extensive benefits package, this includes: Short hours, 26 days holiday + bank hols, Private Healthcare, Childcare Vouchers, Free Parking, Subsidised Restaurant.
On top of this they offer a fantastic working environment, easy access from Cambridge North Train Station and the opportunity to work within their established team.
- Expert knowledge of VMWare
- Experience in VMWare/data centre migrations
- Able to perform detailed technical analysis and write technical and project documentation.
- Expert end-to-end understanding of modern web and network architectures (DNS, HTTP, TCP, UDP, SSL
- Enthusiastic, highly self-motivated and a proactive team player.
- An excellent communicator who can explain technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Experience with VMWare migration via Zerto
- Experience with Layer 2 stretching
- Ability to quickly learn and implement unfamiliar technologies.
For further information please contact Jenny Barrett