Import and Export OfficerJob not available
• Audit all Import & Export entries to ensure compliance
• Maintain current and accurate custom records including Duty & VAT information and data for HMRC audits.
• Development of procedures and tools to ensure business compliance
• Raise the awareness of the importance of customs compliance across the business
• Support of audits performed by the customs authorities and internal QA team
• Assist and advise in all customs compliance matters
• Any other duties required to support the smooth running of the supply chain departments.
• A background in customs related activities.
• Experience in international shipping import and export.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft systems (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills.
• Accuracy with attention to detail.
• Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative.
Please note: The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: