Implementation EngineerJob not available
Due to expansion, they are looking for a number of Mid-Senior level candidates to join their existing Implementation Engineering Team and assist with some of the new and exciting projects they have won. This opportunity would suit an experienced implementation engineer or on boarding specialist with an interest in big data who are keen to interact with professionals from different backgrounds.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the end-to-end deployment and configuration of their award-winning platform, on-premise or hosted in the cloud.
- Configuring and testing integration of customers' data sources into the APIs.
- Supporting customers throughout the lifecycle of a deployment, from initial engagement to post-live support and maintenance.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following:
- University degree in Maths, Physics or a similar field alongside an interest in machine learning, cloud-based solutions and technology;
- Experience or interest in the implementation and deployment of cloud and on premise solutions.
- Ability to communicate well with customers and non-technical business owners.
They offer a relaxed and friendly working environment and many benefits including:
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- 25 days' annual leave
- Free Friday team lunches
- Quarterly social, team building events
- Fridge and cupboards packed full of edible treats.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: