HRIS Project LeadJob not available
Reporting into the HR Business Partner this role will be working closely with the senior management teams to take the lead in developing their newly implemented HR System to meet the needs of the Group to function efficiently and effectively.
The project will commence with developing and configuring the HRIS system and may progress to play an integral role with the scoping and implementation of future systems.
Key responsibilities include:
• To be the first point of contact for third party suppliers and internal colleagues.
• To develop, design & change documentation, including coordinating the review and sign off, for the internal systems.
• Identify, recommend and implement improvements to HR system processes, engaging with HR department and end users.
• Create a system audit to monitor HR related data within the system to ensure compliance.
• Using SAP reporting tool, develop and deliver management information reports and key HR reports; staffing details, labour turnover, absence.
• Act as mentor/trainer to system users, and transfer knowledge of skills and good practice in order to enhance the internal team skill set.
If you have proven HRIS experience in configuration, implementation and development of a system, supporting colleagues with a diverse range of ICT skills and the ability to transfer
these skills into other system projects this is the ideal opportunity for you
The role will be home based and is for an initial fixed term of 12 months but there may be an opportunity to extend this.
For further information, please contact Becky Wilson
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: