HR Project OfficerJob not available
The role will involve:
• Support changes to ways of working, processes and local procedures for each project, and ensure change management processes are included in the plans.
• Develop detailed communications & engagement activities.
• Provide guidance (information, support, coaching) to support managers in their capability to implement the changes needed
• Plan, schedule and prepare training arising from the project implementations, working alongside Group Learning & Development & HR.
• Create reports showing progress against the project plans for management and stakeholders
• Ideally we would like someone with HR experience of managing change.
The role is being offered on a FTC for 6 months, this may be longer.
Experience of working as a professional interim would be useful as the ability to hit the ground running is key as well as working for a global business.
Please call Caroline Batchelor today for further information regarding the role.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: