HR Project OfficerReference: J51309
The role will involve:
• Support changes to ways of working, processes and local procedures for each project, and ensure change management processes are included in the plans.
• Develop detailed communications & engagement activities.
• Provide guidance (information, support, coaching) to support managers in their capability to implement the changes needed
• Plan, schedule and prepare training arising from the project implementations, working alongside Group Learning & Development & HR.
• Create reports showing progress against the project plans for management and stakeholders
• Ideally we would like someone with HR experience of managing change.
The role is being offered on a FTC for 6 months, this may be longer.
Experience of working as a professional interim would be useful as the ability to hit the ground running is key as well as working for a global business.
Please call Caroline Batchelor today for further information regarding the role.