HR OfficerJob not available
Duties are to include:
- Work collaboratively with the HR team and support them in the delivery of a client focused, professional and tailored HR service to the business.
- Provide comprehensive HR administration support for all HR activity, including preparation and review of
monthly payroll and the administration of benefits and associated activities
- Assist with data management and production of monthly local HR reports
- Support the recruitment, new starter onboarding and off hiring processes
- Manage relations with training providers and arranging places on training courses (and monitor budgets)
- Work within tight timescales to ensure that all administration tasks are completed accurately and within deadline
- Ensure HR databases are up to date, accurate and comply with legislation
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an settled group of HR professionals in the centre of Ipswich.
Please contact Paul at Pure for more information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: