HR OfficerReference: J52236
Duties are to include:
- Work collaboratively with the HR team and support them in the delivery of a client focused, professional and tailored HR service to the business.
- Provide comprehensive HR administration support for all HR activity, including preparation and review of
monthly payroll and the administration of benefits and associated activities
- Assist with data management and production of monthly local HR reports
- Support the recruitment, new starter onboarding and off hiring processes
- Manage relations with training providers and arranging places on training courses (and monitor budgets)
- Work within tight timescales to ensure that all administration tasks are completed accurately and within deadline
- Ensure HR databases are up to date, accurate and comply with legislation
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an settled group of HR professionals in the centre of Ipswich.
Please contact Paul at Pure for more information.