HR OfficerReference: J51035
Reporting in to the Head of HR, the HR Officer will provide advice, guidance and support to employees and management staff at their site in Great Yarmouth. With sites across the UK, occasional travel will be expected as and when required.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Day to day Employee Relations and advising on current legislation
• Absence management and reporting
• Recruitment, new starters and leavers
• Maintenance of the HR database and training plan
• Support with HR administration
You will ideally be studying a CIPD qualification and have excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills. Our client is looking for someone that is reliable and able to work to a high degree of confidentiality and can adhere to company policies and procedures.
For more information on this role please contact Katie Steinfeldt or Becky Wilson.