HR MI AnalystJob not available
Specifically, the position will be required to manage the systems reporting processes and generate analytics from the key HR and benefits systems. This will include manipulation of data into the correct format for template uploads & accountability for streamlining processes.
Candidates should have advanced Excel skills (CSV, Pivot Table, Macros) and PowerPoint. Other key skills and experience include:
• Exceptionally well organised and efficient, with the ability to work autonomously and using your own initiative to create commercially viable solutions
• Experienced in managing large amounts of data for reporting and data quality monitoring
• Highly numerate and analytical with exceptional attention to detail
• Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve
• Experience of building reports, managing and interpreting data and providing analysis and commentary to draw out key issues and themes
This is a superb opportunity working for a large employer in Colchester, with career progression, strong benefits and free car parking.
Apply now for more information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: