HR Data and Reporting ManagerReference: J51328
As the Manager of HR Data and Reporting, you will define strategies to ensure HR data governance across global HR systems throughout the data lifecycle and deliver solutions ranging from large scale predictive workforce analytics to sophisticated on-demand services and dashboards.
To be considered for this vacancy applicants should have the following skills and knowledge;
• Experienced HR systems specialist, with hands on knowledge of major HR technologies
• Highly skilled in the development and use of human capital metrics for business decision making, with excellent diagnostic skills.
• Ability to engage with technical specialists and partner with them as a functional expert, with the skills to translate technical language back to HR colleagues.
• Project management and internal consulting skills underpinned by strong analytical capabilities.
• Strong people management, team working, problem solving, facilitation and decision-making skills.
Previous HR Systems experience is preferred, but a strong data management and reporting background, with people management experience will be considered.
Please contact Paul Sheldrake at Pure for more information.