HR CoordinatorReference: J52115
To coordinate a comprehensive HR & Payroll support service for all staff to support the effective operation of the department.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide clear and accurate advice to individuals and manager on HR policy and employment relation issues such as staff welfare, disciplinary/ grievance, terms and conditions of employment. (e.g. - holiday entitlement, sick leave, maternity/paternity leave, compassionate leave etc.)
• Coordinate the recruitment processes, write role descriptions, provide advice on selection criteria advertising and interview activity as part of an inclusive recruitment process.
• Carry out general administration relating to HR Processes using the HR System for the University the first point of contact of HR and Payroll matters.
• Perform payroll related duties including: completing required paperwork for all changes to payroll, ensure all supporting documentation is correct, complete and approved by administration and HR manager.
• Gather collate and analyse HR and payroll data provide reports using standard templates to help inform management decisions
• Experience working administratively in an HR area
• Knowledge of employment law
• Knowledge of HR policies and procedures
• Strong communication skills
• Able to demonstrate an advanced level of HR Administration/ Coordination involving a critical understanding of relevant theory and/ or principles
For more information please contact Miranda on 01223 209888