HR CoordinatorJob not available
To coordinate a comprehensive HR & Payroll support service for all staff to support the effective operation of the department.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide clear and accurate advice to individuals and manager on HR policy and employment relation issues such as staff welfare, disciplinary/ grievance, terms and conditions of employment. (e.g. - holiday entitlement, sick leave, maternity/paternity leave, compassionate leave etc.)
• Coordinate the recruitment processes, write role descriptions, provide advice on selection criteria advertising and interview activity as part of an inclusive recruitment process.
• Carry out general administration relating to HR Processes using the HR System for the University the first point of contact of HR and Payroll matters.
• Perform payroll related duties including: completing required paperwork for all changes to payroll, ensure all supporting documentation is correct, complete and approved by administration and HR manager.
• Gather collate and analyse HR and payroll data provide reports using standard templates to help inform management decisions
• Experience working administratively in an HR area
• Knowledge of employment law
• Knowledge of HR policies and procedures
• Strong communication skills
• Able to demonstrate an advanced level of HR Administration/ Coordination involving a critical understanding of relevant theory and/ or principles
For more information please contact Miranda on 01223 209888
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: