HR Business PartnerReference: J52295
As the HR Business Partner this role will play a key role in delivering comprehensive and effective HR generalist solutions to a designated client group aligned to the operational and HR agenda.
The role will be actively involved in the daily activities of the HR function and will take responsibility for:
- Working closely with managers regarding all aspects of Employee relations issues.
- Manage the recruitment process to ensure the business is recruiting the right individuals who will thrive and deliver results
- Manage the development and implementation of core skills, management and leadership programmes
- Provide support and guidance to key stakeholders in the design and implementation of organisational change programmes to support the businesses ambitious growth plans.
- Working closely with the Head of HR to implement the HR Agenda with partnered client group as required in order to deliver effective solutions and meet business objectives.
Applicants will be ideally be CIPD Level 5 qualified with demonstrable HR experience ideally gained in a fast paced multi-site environment. You will have the ability to plan and prioritise a high volume and varied workload efficiently. With the ability to build strong working relationships, you will be diplomatic with excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills.
This is an exciting time for our client and this new role will have the opportunity to influence decision making and shape the future of the HR function and wider business.
For further information, please contact Becky Wilson