HR Business PartnerReference: J52114
- To support the Senior HR Business Partners on the planning and implementation of HR and organisation development strategies.
- Working closely and under the supervision of a Senior HR Business Partner, providing specialist HR advice and learning HR interventions to enable support.
- Identify specific employment issues from workforce data and staff feedback.
- To champion best practice HR management and to support the implementation of the Workforce and Organisation Development strategy.
- Take responsibility for the implementation of a designated corporate HR project and act as an advocate of change in support of business.
- To work closely with the Recruitment Lead/Team to ensure effective recruitment activity, and support designated HR advisers.
- Provide technical advice to HR advisers.
- Undertake annual appraisals, personal development planning and objective setting.
- Ensure you provide best practice in compliance with policy/legislation, drafting correspondence and providing legal, technical and policy advice.
The successful candidate will be a graduate member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) or working towards CIPD qualification with equivalent level knowledge and experience.
Please apply or contact Paul @ Pure for further information.