HR Business PartnerReference: J57746
The business been running for over 20 years, they have over 2,000 employees based all across the UK. They are proud to be a truly values driven organisation and put their people at the heart of what they do. Despite the current economic climate the organisation continues to thrive and as a result of a period of organic growth they are expanding the HR function and are recruiting for a true HR Business Partner.
There is already an established HR team, which is made up of an HR Advisory team, an HR Administrative team, payroll and L&D. This role is for a true strategic business partner who can get to the root cause of issues and collaborate on the solutions to effect positive change.
The role will be project focused and partner closely with the business leaders. It is a group wide role and will aim to ensure that employees are engaged and that all activities within the business are being delivered in a way that sits within the values of the organisation.
Key duties and responsibilities will include;
• Coaching the managers
• Embedding vision and values
• Engagement within a diverse workforce
• Successful recruitment strategy
• Succession planning, career pathways and talent management
• Organisational design
• Relationship building
•£50,000 - £55,000
• Group pension plan
• 25 days holiday + BH's
• Private healthcare
• Flexible working
Skills and experience required
• Proven experience working in a HR Business Partner role within a large multi-site business
• Experience of working within a values driven organisation
• CIPD Qualified or equivalent
• Strong knowledge and experience of working within organisational design
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
• Project management experience would be an advantage