HR Business PartnerJob not available
Key duties and responsibilities will include;
• Contribute and lead on various HR projects across the whole organisation
• Taking accountability for all aspects of HR across a designated client group,
• Take a pro-active approach to all HR matters across nominated contracts to ensure Employee Engagement.
• Lead and support on organisational change ensuring the appropriate HR systems policies and processes are in place and implemented.
• Provide a professional and supportive HR service to the Senior Management Team and line managers on employee relations' issues ensuring compliance with the Company's policies and procedures.
• Lead on all aspects of HR within the nominated client group, including TUPE, Harmonisation and restructure.
Key skills, experience and qualifications required:
- Previous HR Generalist experience at Senior Advisor or Business Partner level
- In depth knowledge of Employment Law
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to build strong relationships will stakeholders
- You will need to be a strong team player and happy to work collaboratively
- Recent or current experience working within a fast paced commercial environment is essential.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: