HR Business PartnerReference: J50164
Key duties and responsibilities will include;
• Contribute and lead on various HR projects across the whole organisation
• Taking accountability for all aspects of HR across a designated client group,
• Take a pro-active approach to all HR matters across nominated contracts to ensure Employee Engagement.
• Lead and support on organisational change ensuring the appropriate HR systems policies and processes are in place and implemented.
• Provide a professional and supportive HR service to the Senior Management Team and line managers on employee relations' issues ensuring compliance with the Company's policies and procedures.
• Lead on all aspects of HR within the nominated client group, including TUPE, Harmonisation and restructure.
Key skills, experience and qualifications required:
- Previous HR Generalist experience at Senior Advisor or Business Partner level
- In depth knowledge of Employment Law
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to build strong relationships will stakeholders
- You will need to be a strong team player and happy to work collaboratively
- Recent or current experience working within a fast paced commercial environment is essential.