HR Business PartnerJob not available
Working as part of the senior management team, the HR Business Partner will play a key role in driving and supporting the implementation of the HR and People Management strategies, policies and processes. You will provide advice in relation to all HR matters as a member of the local Business Unit Management Team and ensure all activities are aligned in accordance with their culture and policies.
The role will be actively involved in the daily activities of the HR function and will be responsible for:
- working with managers and the wider HR team, the role will drive performance improvement, providing support and guidance in terms of people management and development.
- Provide direction in relation to the HR & People agenda directly supporting the achievement of business strategy within their areas of responsibility.
- Develop and drive the implementation of the local HR Strategy ensuring alignment with global HR strategy.
- Act as a HR Partner to the business managers through a relationship that enables the job holder to influence and drive changes and improvements.
- Ensure the business unit is compliant with laws, regulations, HR policies and processes and act on discrepancies.
Applicants will be qualified to Chartered Status of the CIPD or equivalent level qualification with demonstrable HR experience ideally gained in a fast paced multi-site environment. You will have the ability to plan and prioritise a high volume and varied workload efficiently, as well as be able to understand, analyse and interpret data to enable HR focus where it is most needed. With the ability to build strong working relationships, you will be diplomatic with excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills.
For further information, please contact Becky Wilson