HR AssistantReference: J58491
Joining the HR support team this is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a close knit HR operations team and utilise and develop their existing HR Administration skills.
As part of the HR Shared service centre the role will involve supporting the business across the whole life cycle of the employees. This is a large and forward thinking organisation and role will need someone that is strong on HR systems and has a good grasp of the MS office suite. The role is being recruited on a fixed term contract basis, initially on a term of 6 months with the view to extend further.
Duties and responsibilities will include;
• Creating offer documentation for new joiners, including offer letters and contracts
• Administering online background checks (DSB checks) and IT set up for joiners
• Producing documentation for all aspects of the employee life cycle, including leavers, changes to terms and conditions, maternity and paternity, probation, flexible working
• Uploading employee data and maintaining the HR system
• Supporting on major HR projects
• Administration of employee benefits
• Responding to queries both internally and externally by email and telephone
• Supporting all payroll queries
Skills experience and qualifications required;
• A good standard of education, plus a minimum of 12 months experience working in a commercial HR function
• CIPD level 3 or 5 would be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Work well in a team and be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
The role is available to start asap and will be based remotely initially although in the future there will be some requirement to be office based in Chelmsford.