HR & Training AdvisorJob not available
The role is responsible for delivering a proactive HR & Training service to the business, assisting with the progression, coordination and administration of a range of learning and development whilst supporting the HR function.
-Provide a professional service to Managers through best practice advice and guidance on HR & Training as well as apprenticeships, including potential apprenticeship opportunities across the business
-Source apprenticeship providers and maintain systems and processes to ensure regulatory compliance
-Support competence based/NVQ and City & Guilds programmes in-company, including centre administration, liaison with awarding organisations and regulatory compliance
-Source and assess suitability of training courses, suppliers and costs in accordance with Company and regulatory requirements
- Support development of competency frameworks and maintenance of the Competence Management System (CMS)
- Evaluate the effectiveness of external courses to determine the impact on training of employee skills and ROI for the business
- Support and advise Managers on HR policies and procedures
- Support the recruitment and selection process including job adverts, interviewing, assessments, ability testing and employee induction
- Assist in the management of employee relations issues, including disciplinary, grievances and capability
To be considered for the role, applicants will demonstrate a good understanding of the L&D lifecycle including areas such as competencies, apprenticeships and experience of the NVQ process. Additional HR generalist experience gained within a manufacturing environment would
be beneficial. You will have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills coupled with a positive approach and the ability to adapt your style to establish good working relationships across a wide variety of personalities, situations and networking opportunities.
For further information, please contact Becky Wilson at Pure
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: