HR & Training AdvisorReference: J50085
The role is responsible for delivering a proactive HR & Training service to the business, assisting with the progression, coordination and administration of a range of learning and development whilst supporting the HR function.
-Provide a professional service to Managers through best practice advice and guidance on HR & Training as well as apprenticeships, including potential apprenticeship opportunities across the business
-Source apprenticeship providers and maintain systems and processes to ensure regulatory compliance
-Support competence based/NVQ and City & Guilds programmes in-company, including centre administration, liaison with awarding organisations and regulatory compliance
-Source and assess suitability of training courses, suppliers and costs in accordance with Company and regulatory requirements
- Support development of competency frameworks and maintenance of the Competence Management System (CMS)
- Evaluate the effectiveness of external courses to determine the impact on training of employee skills and ROI for the business
- Support and advise Managers on HR policies and procedures
- Support the recruitment and selection process including job adverts, interviewing, assessments, ability testing and employee induction
- Assist in the management of employee relations issues, including disciplinary, grievances and capability
To be considered for the role, applicants will demonstrate a good understanding of the L&D lifecycle including areas such as competencies, apprenticeships and experience of the NVQ process. Additional HR generalist experience gained within a manufacturing environment would
be beneficial. You will have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills coupled with a positive approach and the ability to adapt your style to establish good working relationships across a wide variety of personalities, situations and networking opportunities.
For further information, please contact Becky Wilson at Pure