HR Advisor / ProjectsJob not available
The role reports to the Director of HR for Europe and forms part of a supportive HR team.
You will be able to start before August 15th for a period of 14 months to cover the maternity leave.
You will be a proven HR professional who has meticulous attention to detail combined with energy and passion to deliver great customer service.
The role -
Supporting on a number of HR projects to enhance the employee experience and continually improve the HR service
Project managing the full integration of the payroll solution as well as managing the monthly payroll processing
Managing the HRIS and all associated reporting
You will have -
• Alongside a great eye for detail and the ability to work well under pressure, you will showcase the right behaviours:
• Strong relationship management skills, both internally and externally
• Obvious natural curiosity to go above and beyond expectations
• Showcases creative thinking and a willingness to implement new approaches with entrepreneurial flair
• Understanding of cultural differences among various regions/countries in the world and how to work within those cultures.
• A proven track record of successfully managing and delivering multiple HR projects, identifying the necessary steps and moving forward through to completion
• Substantial HR experience of the full employee lifecycle and (CIPD Qualified) or equivalent experience
• Change management experience
• Analytical and data management skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to influence and negotiate effectively
• Ability to manage stakeholders at all levels and across multiple disciplines
• Experience of developing and implementing workforce polices, processes and systems
• Enthusiastic together with a can-do attitude
• Shows agility and flexible thinking
• Fluent in written and English with the ability to work in UK without requiring sponsorship
• Advanced knowledge of HRIS systems and MS Office
Please call Caroline now for further information about the role.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: