HR AdvisorReference: J51440
Key duties and responsibilities:
- To provide Employee Relations support to managers and employees
- Advise on the management of absence and sickness
- Co-ordinate and manage the full recruitment cycle including new starters, leaver and inductions
- Ensure compliance with legislation at all times
- Provide administrative support surrounding HR tasks
The successful candidate will have experience dealing with Employee Relations including grievance, disciplinaries and performance. You will have hands on experience of working in a fast paced environment to a high degree of confidentiality with a proven track record of delivering high quality results relating to HR issues. A CIPD qualification is not necessary for this role, however our client is looking for someone that is a strong communicator and has a passion for HR.
Please call Katie Steinfeldt for more information on this role.