HR AdvisorJob not available
Key duties and responsibilities:
- To provide Employee Relations support to managers and employees
- Advise on the management of absence and sickness
- Co-ordinate and manage the full recruitment cycle including new starters, leaver and inductions
- Ensure compliance with legislation at all times
- Provide administrative support surrounding HR tasks
The successful candidate will have experience dealing with Employee Relations including grievance, disciplinaries and performance. You will have hands on experience of working in a fast paced environment to a high degree of confidentiality with a proven track record of delivering high quality results relating to HR issues. A CIPD qualification is not necessary for this role, however our client is looking for someone that is a strong communicator and has a passion for HR.
Please call Katie Steinfeldt for more information on this role.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: