HR AdvisorReference: J52999
- Provide employee relations support
- Reviewing and updating contracts
- Prepare, plan, co-ordinate and deliver workshops and training courses
- Creating HR policies
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills across all levels.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- Flexible, reliable and excellent timekeeping.
- CIPD qualified (or equivalent).
This role is based in Colchester but you will be expected to occasionally travel to other local sites.
The opportunity comes with a strong benefits package and a fantastic engaged working environment.