HR AdvisorReference: J52785
Key duties and responsibilities will include;
• Providing accurate and professional HR support and guidance to employees and managers.
• Assist managers on all Employee Relation cases including Disciplinaries, Grievances, Capabilities and Appeals
• Draft complex letters and reports for staff on behalf of management as appropriate.
• Lead on weekly staff inductions
• Record and maintain accurate HR information
• Undertake research and benchmarking as requested, for use in the production of new policies, procedures and reports.
• Support and assist Line Managers in the recruitment of staff, ensuring that before a job is advertised, a job description and person specification has been created.
• Delivering in house management training and development workshops on Human Resource related matters e.g. Disciplinaries, Managing Change etc.
• Provide accurate HR reporting
Key skills and experience required;
• Proven experience working in an Advisory role in a commercial environment
• A strong understanding of UK employment law
• Strong communication skills
• An excellent attention to detail
Please note that Pure Resourcing Solutions may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the purposes of ensuring privacy, security, preventing abuse and to assist with staff training.
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Pure Resourcing Solutions therefore does not accept liability for any acts, errors or omissions, viruses or corruption resulting from a Pure Resourcing Solutions addressed e-mail transmission sent in good faith. This list is not exhaustive. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.
The Workspace, Pioneer Court, Vision Park, Histon, Cambridge, CB24 9PT
Registered in England and Wales No 4497007.