HR AdvisorJob not available
A varied and challenging role working within an autonomous environment where you are able to take responsibility for your own projects and client group. This role is being recruited as a 12 month fixed term contract, but there could be the opportunity for the role to develop into a permanent position further down the line if the business continues to grow.
The main duties and responsibilities for the role are detailed below;
• Key point of contact for managers and employees of a key client group for all HR queries
• Providing HR guidance on all aspects of employee relations
• Lead on a variety of HR projects
• Oversee all aspects of recruitment providing comprehensive support to line managers
• Benefits administration
• Analyse and report on HR trends and metrics
• Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
• Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
Key skills experience required for this role includes;
• Proven experience working within an HR Advisory role in a commercial organisation
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• A current knowlede of employment law
• A strong user of HR systems with a good grasp of Excel
• The role needs someone who enjoys working within a fast paced environment
• CIPD qualification or studying towards would be an advantage
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: