HR AdvisorJob not available
Duties and responsibilities will include;
• Regular face to face meeting with client groups.
• Assist in all HR activities and take the lead when requested, to ensure that all policies, employment law, legislation and best practice are adhered to and up dated, in order to promote the department positively
• Monitor, evaluate and provide feedback to the HR team, on knowledge of HR practices, systems and procedures, to benefit continuous improvement and efficiency for the department and the organisation.
• Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, placing adverts online, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
• Lead and/or participate in internal/external projects, initiatives and communication forums
• Co-ordination of materials and literature for related HR events
• Implement restructures.
• Train client groups on HR related initiatives, policy or procedure.
• Undertake Safer Recruitment training with client groups.
• Undertake investigations and hearings.
• Full responsibility for appraisal process of your client group.
Skills, experience and qualifications required;
• Ideally CIPD Qualified
• Strong HR Systems experience
• Experience of working at Business Partner or Advisor level
• Comprehensive knowledge of employment legislation in relation to the HR function
• An ability to deal with people sensitively and confidentiality within policies and procedures
• The ability to produce high quality development materials in line with Training Needs Analysis
• The ability to create report, evaluate progress of projects/ programmes and provide statistical returns to demonstrate added value of function
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: