HR AdvisorJob not available
This is an exciting time to join a leading Cambridge brand as their HR Advisor.
You will be an experienced HR Advisor or Senior HR Advisor looking for a role within a forward thinking and progressive HR team.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be provide day to day operational HR support including -
• Managing exit interviews
• Supporting and leading on employee relations cases
• Proving advice and guidance to managers and employees on all terms and policies
• Managing the HR inductions
• Providing support to the L&D and Recruitment teams
• Leading on performance improvement plans with managers and employees
You will be:
• CIPD Level 5 or ideally Level 7 qualified
• Have significant experience working at Senior / HR Advisor level
• Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), accuracy, and a keen eye for detail
• Self-starter, with good problem solving and decision-making abilities
• Deep understanding of confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy
• Confident in establishing relationships with many varied internal and external stakeholders with whom the role is expected to work daily
The role is being offered on an initial 6 month contract with the opportunity to work remotely as well as in the office which is COVID safe.
Please call Caroline or Miranda today, the ideal applicant will be able to start a short notice.
A fantastic team and working environment are on offer plus competitive salary, bonus and benefits.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: