HR AdvisorReference: J57165
Are you looking to join to join a progressive and innovative technology business? We are proud to be recruiting a HR Advisor for this business based on the outskirts of Cambridge.
You will be joining an established HR team who are passionate about delivering a pro-active HR service to their employees. Working closely with the HRBP, you will be responsible for a number of HR projects and managing your ER case work.
• Contribute to and own a range of HR generalist projects across the employee lifecycle
• Analyse a wide range of employee data and providing recommendations to management
• Case management including advice, guidance and support on performance & capability reviews, absence management, resolution of grievance and disciplinary issues etc
• Support HR Business Partners with business programmes, such as restructures, change management etc.
• Communicate with department heads and senior leadership
• Act as the general point of escalation for the HR Service Team
• Ensure all HR policies are in line with employment law and provide advice and guidance to managers
• Maintain the integrity of the employee data in our HRIS system.
You will be:
• Degree qualified/ CIPD Level 5 Diploma qualified
• Demonstrable experience in an operational HR role preferably in a tech or fast paced environment
• Possess an understanding of UK employment law with experience in handling sensitive employee relations issues
• Ability to prioritise issues, foresee and manage potential conflicts
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Good attention to detail
• Pro-active with a continuous improvement approach
• Analytical with the ability to identify trends and take action accordingly
• Comfortable implementing processes and challenging the status quo.
Please call Caroline Batchelor for further details