HR Administrator - Spanish SpeakerReference: J51410
To support the UK & European HR Team with providing a professional accurate, confidential and efficient administrative service that enables the smooth delivery of HR Processes to all functions within the business.
• The first point of contact for HR issues, queries and advice.
• Responsible for completion of all data entries into the HRIS system
• Process all the HR paperwork including contracts of employment, payroll details, new hire/ leaver/transfer notice communications, references, inductions packs, contractual changes
• Provide administrative support to the talent programmes, resource and succession plans, performance and salary review process
• Liaise with payroll to ensure accurate administration of payroll details as required
• Ensure all HR documentation and HRIS records comply with company policy and data protection
• Follow maintain and improves HR Administration processes and workflows where necessary and is proactively to solves queries
• Ad hoc duties as and when required
• Experience of working within a HR discipline and of an HR Administration role
• Highly customer focused and customer service driven
• Experience of working with an HRIS
• Excellent verbal and written commutation skills
• Strong organisational skills
For more information please contact Miranda on 01223 209888