HR AdministratorJob not available
Duties and responsibilities will include;
• Contract and offer management for starters, leavers and employee changes
• Administering and managing all new employee vetting and pre-employment clearances
• Conducting on-going employment checks in a timely and efficient manner as required in accordance with service level agreements and KPI's
• HR reporting and analysis
• Ensuring employee records, both paper-based and electronic, are up to date, accurate and comply with all governance and legal requirements.
• Maintenance of the HR system ensuring that data is entered accurately
• Respond to and resolve HR service queries, issues and complaints
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills and experience;
• Previous HR Administration experience, ideally within a commercial environment.
• Previous experience using a HR Information system would be an advantage
• Good IT skills, including word and excel.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: