HR AdministratorJob not available
The successful HR Administrator will ensure they provide a professional and efficient administrative service to the school HR Team and support then in servicing the relevant client area.
• Consultancy- provide diagnostic service on a range of HR administration issues, analyse and define operational problems and recommend a range of solutions to meet service requirements
• Advising- Providing first line advice, guiding managers / staff to relevant policies including answering HR helpline queries
• Service delivery- Administer HR and Payroll processes on monthly basis ensuring payroll deadlines are adhered to. Produce corresponding letters and answer adhoc queries where appropriate
• Developing HR Service and Policy - Work on the more common and recurring HR issues under readily available guidance and supervision. Contribute to process mapping and HR Administrative manuals & procedures.
• Managing relationships- Build and develop strong working partnerships with managers and colleagues to deliver requirements
• Enabling others - Work with managers and colleagues, guiding and coaching then through more routine, less complex issues.
• Project management - Provide HR Administrative function for small and large-scale projects. Work to predetermine project parameters and under readily available guidance and direction.
• Flexible approach demonstrating the ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
• Ability to analyse problems at an operational level, identify root cause and develop a range of solutions
• Evidence of having planned working over short to medium term to include contributing to project deliverables
• Ability to take responsibility for planning own work, and deliver consistently when working to strict time scales and conflicting priorities
• Able to organise and plan own workload
• IT literate and experienced in use of computer software
For more information please contact Miranda on 01223 209888
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: