HR AdministratorReference: J50648
• Input information into the HR Systems and ensure all data feeds successfully to other HR and Payroll Systems.
• Prepare, supply and store employment documentation.
• Manage new starter and induction plans.
• Coordinate the Payroll process by submitting accurate information and ensuring dealings are strictly adhered to.
• Undertake in monthly audits.
• Help to identify areas of improvement and work within the team.
Skills and Experience:
• Previous HR experience is essential - CIPD level 3 is beneficial.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships.
• Good time management and able to work under pressure.
• Able to work as part of a team and individually.
• Good skills in Excel, Word and Outlook.
Please apply of contact Paul @ Pure for further information.