HR Administration - Old SchoolsJob not available
• Provide diagnostic service on a range of HR Administration issues, analyse and define operational problems and recommend a range of solutions to meet service requirements
• Providing first line advice, guiding managers/ staff to relevant policies including answering HR help line queries. Discuss proposed advice for exceptions/ complex queries. Discuss proposed advice for exception/ complex queries with manager/mentor.
• Administer key schemes i.e. senior academic promotions, retirements, returning carers. Produces corresponding letters and answer new adhoc queries where appropriate. Provide administrative support to the HR business manager on a daily basis. For example diary management, note taking and providing written reports where required.
Developing HR Service and Policy
• Work on the more common and recurring HR Issues under readily available guidance
• Work on smaller/lower risk projects or contribute to components of larger projects. Work to predetermined project parameters and under readily available guidance and direction.
• Strong organisational skills
• Flexible approach to demonstrating the ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
• Evidence of dealing with basic queries
• Able to take responsibility for planning own work load and deliver consistently when working to strict timescales
• Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to successfully present information verbally through use of formal presentation
• It literate and experienced in the use of computer software
For more information please contact Miranda on 01223 209888
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: