HR AdministrationReference: J50581
The role will involve supporting a key business area, you will be responsible for the whole life cycle of the employees in your designated area. Producing contracts and offer letters, processing and preparing payroll, amending changes to contracts and term and conditions.
Duties and responsibilities will include;
• Creating offer documentation for new joiners, including offer letters and contracts
• Administering online background checks (DSB checks) and IT set up for joiners
• Producing documentation for all aspects of the employee life cycle, including leavers, changes to terms and conditions, maternity and paternity, probation, flexible working
• Uploading employee data and maintaining the HR system
• Supporting on major HR projects
• Administration of employee benefits
• Responding to queries both internally and externally by email and telephone
• Supporting all payroll queries
Skills experience and qualifications required;
• You will be educated to at least A' level standard and ideally to graduate level or equivalent in a business or HR related discipline.
• Proven experience in an HR function in a fast paced commercial environment
• CIPD level 3 or studying towards would be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Work well in a team and be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.