HR AdministrationJob not available
£10.00-£12.00 per hour Temp role - 2 months initially
A well-established company in Chelmsford are looking for a HR Administrator to join their team for initially 2 months to help within their busy period, supporting the HR department with people related projects that they are currently working on.
• Recruitment administration including placing adverts, liaising with recruiters, supporting stakeholders with candidate short listing, scheduling interviews and note-taking during some interviews.
• Prepare and administer employment documents including offer letters, contracts, references, pensions, benefits and any other documents as necessary
• Organise and manage the induction process for new joiners
• Monitor the probationary review process and administer supporting documentation
• Employee benefit communication and administration
• Manage exit questionnaires, employee survey administration and collation of results
• Organise meetings/room bookings/interviews as required by colleagues.
• Co-ordinate training internally and externally
• Support the HR team in researching and developing existing and new policies and procedures.
Skills and Experience required;
• Has previous HR Admin Experience
• MS Office skills, specifically Word and Excel
• Excellent attention to detail
• Time management skills and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines with flexibility
• Confident verbal and written communicator
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: