HR AdministrationReference: J50400
£10.00-£12.00 per hour Temp role - 2 months initially
A well-established company in Chelmsford are looking for a HR Administrator to join their team for initially 2 months to help within their busy period, supporting the HR department with people related projects that they are currently working on.
• Recruitment administration including placing adverts, liaising with recruiters, supporting stakeholders with candidate short listing, scheduling interviews and note-taking during some interviews.
• Prepare and administer employment documents including offer letters, contracts, references, pensions, benefits and any other documents as necessary
• Organise and manage the induction process for new joiners
• Monitor the probationary review process and administer supporting documentation
• Employee benefit communication and administration
• Manage exit questionnaires, employee survey administration and collation of results
• Organise meetings/room bookings/interviews as required by colleagues.
• Co-ordinate training internally and externally
• Support the HR team in researching and developing existing and new policies and procedures.
Skills and Experience required;
• Has previous HR Admin Experience
• MS Office skills, specifically Word and Excel
• Excellent attention to detail
• Time management skills and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines with flexibility
• Confident verbal and written communicator