Health and Safety AdministratorJob not available
Key duties for this role include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating general health and safety arrangements
- Managing, tracking and updating records and documentation
- Coordinating various projects, campaigns and training schemes across the business
- Contract management and finance admin, including Purchase order and Invoice reconciliation
- Arranging meetings with senior leaders, employee groups and the team as needed.
A successful candidate for this role will possess the following key skills and attributes:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Possess strong organisational and communication skills
- Ability to coordinate and document multi-tasks and projects
- Excellent IT skills, with a particular proficiency within the use of Excel
The role is located in the South of Cambridgeshire. For more information please contact Angel Huizar on 01223 209888.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: