Health and Safety AdministratorReference: J50185
Key duties for this role include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating general health and safety arrangements
- Managing, tracking and updating records and documentation
- Coordinating various projects, campaigns and training schemes across the business
- Contract management and finance admin, including Purchase order and Invoice reconciliation
- Arranging meetings with senior leaders, employee groups and the team as needed.
A successful candidate for this role will possess the following key skills and attributes:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Possess strong organisational and communication skills
- Ability to coordinate and document multi-tasks and projects
- Excellent IT skills, with a particular proficiency within the use of Excel
The role is located in the South of Cambridgeshire. For more information please contact Angel Huizar on 01223 209888.