Head of Information TechnologyJob not available
As the Head of Technology, you will lead a small team of highly skilled systems developers, in delivering a range of bespoke systems services to different business functions.
Management or leadership experience along with a strong Linux background is essential.
You will be responsible for the entire division, leading and delivering the strategy set with your team. This includes
- System design and configuration including capacity planning, costing and integration
- Upgrading and maintaining existing hardware, OS, applications and tools
- Ensuring documentation is up to date and accurate
- Managing budgets, external suppliers, facilities and licensing
- Leading the team in delivering high quality solutions and customer service
The position comes with a competitive salary, exceptional benefits and career development, on top of working on a range of exciting transformation projects.
For more info please get in touch with Ruben at Pure, where a full job specification is available.