Head of SalesJob not available
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be a key member of the Senior Management Team based in the Norwich head office.
Driving an already successful sales team, you will have overall responsibility for the leadership, guidance and performance management of the group's sales teams to drive profitable sales growth.
• Lead, focus, empower and enthuse the business development, sales and account management teams to ensure targets are met and exceeded
• Implement company strategy, through effective leadership
• Securing profitable business opportunities, delivering strong growth in line with short and long term business forecasts and providing service standards to consistently exceed customer expectations
• Proactively identify and track business development opportunities and projects to ensure those with the greatest potential have the most focus
• Implementation of sales process, forecasting and reporting including monthly revenue reporting and presentation to the Board of Directors.
The successful candidate will be motivated by success, be driven and determined, with the desire to make a difference. Requirements include
• Proven background with sales leadership responsibility
• A proven background in Account Management / Business Development
• Managed and developed accounts with numerous high profile customers
The following characteristics and competencies are required
• Experience managing and developing small teams
• Excellent and demonstrable team management skills.
• Coaching and mentoring skills to ensure continued team development.
• Inspirational leadership to drive sales and business growth.
• Excellent communication skills, with ability to build lasting relationships.
• Exceptional customer service focus, with the ability and desire to exceed customer expectations.
• Technically adept, with an ability to learn new technologies and products.
• Commercially focused, with a desire to maximise business potential.
• Confident in dealing with multiple business contacts at all levels and from different areas of customer organisations.
• Well organised, with good time management skills.
• Ability to work individually and as part of a small team
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: